- 3 thin slices ham
- 1 large slice Jarlsberg cheese, medium thickness
- 2 tablespoons herb mayo (recipe below)
- 2 slices seedless rye bread
- pinch of fresh cracked pepper
Spread 1 tablespoon of herb mayo on each slice of bread. On one slice, layer the ham and Jarlsberg, followed by the pepper. Top with the other slice of bread and grill in a toaster oven or sandwich press.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons each fresh chopped basil, dill, and parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
Combine eggs, mustard, lemon juice, herbs, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until combined. With the blade running, gradually add in all of the oil. Mix until smooth. Serve, and refrigerate any leftovers.