- 24 large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemongrass, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh scallion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Wooden skewers
Place the skewers in enough water to cover them completely and set aside. Combine shrimp and other ingredients in a large bowl and stir together. Marinate for about 30 minutes.
When ready, preheat grill to high. Thread the shrimp on to the skewers. Grill for about 3 minutes per side until cooked through.