- 1 2-pound salmon fillet, skin on
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 cedar plank, approximately 6×15 inches
Mix together the honey, mustard, lemon zest, and rosemary, along with a pinch of salt and pepper. Spread across the flesh of the salmon and let rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Place the salmon, skin side down, on the plank and grill, covered, over medium-heat for about 15 minutes. The salmon should be flaky and cooked through and the edges should be lightly crispy.
Remove the salmon, with plank, from the grill and let rest about 5 minutes before serving. Serves 6.