- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- To taste: Salt, pepper, and oregano
Boil salted water and add potatoes. Cook for approximately 15 minutes until potatoes are tender but firm. Drain potatoes and allow to cool. Peel and cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
Mix yogurt, olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Taste the dressing and adjust spices. Add potatoes, cucumber, mint, red onion, and crumbled feta. Stir gently until all pieces are coated. Refrigerate until the salad is cold throughout.
(Recipe adapted from http://www.foodnetwork.com/grilling/grilling-central-course-sides/articles/50-potato-salads)