- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Which together the honey, vinegar, and mustard. Slowly blend in the oil and then season with salt and pepper. Set dressing aside.
In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, lettuce, strawberries, feta, walnuts, and the chicken. Top with amount of dressing to your liking and serve.