- 3 cups pumpkin puree (How to Make Pumpkin Puree)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 18 ounces (about 1 1/2 cans) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 prepared pie crust
Preheat oven to 425.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth, either by hand or with an electric mixer. Pour into prepared pie crust.
Bake at 425 for 15 minutes then reduce the heat to 350 and continue baking for another 45 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool completely before refrigerating. Enjoy.