- 2 6-ounce swordfish steaks, skin removed
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup of your favorite vinaigrette
Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Brush swordfish steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill 4 minutes per side until just cooked through, set aside to cool. Toss together spinach with tomatoes, olives, and capers. Top with vinaigrette and mix well.
Chop swordfish into chunks and gently fold into salad, and serve.
(Recipe adapted from: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipe/grilled-swordfish-salad-olives-and-capers)