- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- 14 ounces jellied cranberry sauce
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese, cheddar/monterey jack
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup canned green chilies, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 12 flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 375.
Prep a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Mix together the sour cream, chili sauce, and cranberry sauce. Reserve 1 cup of sauce.
Stir in the chicken, cilantro, green chilies, jalapeno, and half of the cheese.
Divide the mix evenly among the tortillas, roll tightly, and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Serves 6.